Come join us for FREE training for law enforcement on pedestrian and bicycle laws at the State Headquarters of the Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) on The Texas A&M University System’s RELLIS Campus in Bryan, Texas. | Get Directions
If you can’t make it in person, no problem! The training will be webcast via Webex. The training is planned for one hour and Texas Commission of Law Enforcement (TCOLE) certification credits will be available. | Register Now
Covered in the Course
- The increasing number of bicycle and pedestrian related crashes and a review of the crash data.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct enforcement for bicyclist and pedestrian safety.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to accurately complete crash reports for bicyclist and pedestrian related crashes.
- Different bicyclist and pedestrian crash scenarios and how they should be reported.
- The importance of enforcing bicyclist and pedestrian safety and motivational strategies for increasing it.
- Texas Transportation Code definitions of the rights and responsibilities for bicyclists and pedestrians.